Monday, June 9, 2008

Disappearing post

I posted a new piece a couple of hours ago but then took it down because the formatting had gone haywire. I tried twice, and each time ended up with the same result. Blogger seems not to be following the keyboard instructions at the moment. I will try again in an hour or so.

__________________

I have sorted out most of the problems and posted the story I referred to in the previous paragraph. I know that some of you receive notifications when I post something new. To avoid the possibility in future of readers getting notifications of posts that disappear in seconds because I don't like the way they look, I have started a second private blog where I can test the appearance of my posts before I publish them here. From now on, posts will actually stay once they appear here; they won't go up and down while I tinker with them.

1 comment:

INDIASPIRITUALITY said...

Dear Sir,

There is an option of scheduling the post. You can even preview the post before you can publish the same by going into edit posts. Just click the title of post and the post will be visible (in case you have scheduled the post to be published in future).

While creating a new post, there is an option of "Post Options"


I have my blog named
http://www.indiaspirituality.blogspot.com/

I schedule every post at 4:00 AM Indian Time for the next day.

Alternatively, we can preview the post from create post, while we are typing.

I hope this should solve the problem.

Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Ramana Maharshi have great influence on me.

AUM

Sujal